I hope you're all doing really well and enjoying your learning at home. It's been lovely to hear from some of you and what you've been up to. I saw Oscar and Alfie near Rowley Park in Stafford, it was so lovely to see their smiley faces and Oscar was telling me about the game he's been playing :-). I've been adding any photos to the home learning gallery if they have been messaged/emailed to me.
- Reuben has been a little artist this week, practising bubble art and creating a fantastic parrot painting, he's also learnt how to play Jingle Bells on the keyboard.
- Joey has got stuck into our new topic and has created a super poster all about pollution in the oceans, he's also enjoyed getting creative with some rice art.
- Oscar has been a good friend and has let his friend use an old bike seat so they can have fun on it now.
- Hattie and Eliza had a socially distanced meet up and completed their good friend activity together,
- Hattie has also been enjoying her fractions work and using smarties to help her- of course enjoying the smarties afterwards.
- Noah has been working hard on his multiplication and division work and he's remembered to draw it out to help him work out the answers -well done!
- William and Caitlin have been practising their times tables on TT Rockstars
- Edward, Eliza, Joey and Reuben have been practising their spellings on Spelling Shed
Have a great week!
Mrs Hudson x