Good morning children,
I hope you're all safe and well, thank you for those of you who were able to message, add to portfolios or email what you've been doing but I understand that this isn't possible for all families so don't worry if you're not able to do this.
A little round up of last week's news from the children:
- Xavier has been making a rollercoaster with a loop the loop
- Hattie has been making fairy cakes with her sister Scarlett, with no help from mum and dad- well done!
- Noah has been completing his maths work with a buzzer to see how quickly he can do them
- Joey has become a shopkeeper, setting up his own shop to help with his maths
- Caitlin has been doing lots of reading at home and keeping a diary of the books she has read
- Eliza has been writing about the life cycle of a butterfly, hers have now all hatched so will be ableto produce some wonderful writing
- Freddie has had fun making his origami frog
- Oscar has been enjoying his science foot dominance experiment and even involved his Nanna and Grandad over Facetime.
- Ralph and his brother have been working on their own You Tube channel called 'Kidsteachmaths'- it's really good! With an adult, you could check it out :-).
Well done to those children who are still trying to use their Times Table Rockstars and Spelling Shed accounts to practise their spellings and times tables.
Have a great week!
Mrs Hudson x